Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

11 hours ago, turf toe said:

Rodgers just wanted to win, and of course he wanted better receivers, and obviously to retire as a Packer, why would anyone disagree with that? and the rag tag bunch of receivers that flowed through 1265 between 2014 and 2022 speaks for itself, just a bunch of jags.

on his terms? that should have been all of our desires

And he wanted all those jags in NY. He didn’t want better WRs. This has been proven to be a myth… given what occurred in NY.

he wanted his guys… not better guys.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Refugee said:

This belongs here. Current vibe in NY:

https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1707088086373441602?s=20

It’s incredible how everything Packers fans insisted to trolling Jets fans ended up being correct. All off-season we had to hear what a genius operation they have going on over there. It was nauseating. The desserts couldn’t be more just. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

It’s incredible how everything Packers fans insisted to trolling Jets fans ended up being correct. All off-season we had to hear what a genius operation they have going on over there. It was nauseating. The desserts couldn’t be more just. 

From desserts (yummy, rich, full) to...........desert.

39 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

To be fair, the Jets had the absolute worst luck possible. It's hard to say we were correct when the main piece of the plan never got implemented.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

To be fair, the Jets had the absolute worst luck possible. It's hard to say we were correct when the main piece of the plan never got implemented.

Have you seen that offensive line? Rodgers would have gotten killed behind it. Also, through 3 games, the defense isn't the '86 Bears like they were touting them to be. 

We were always going to win that trade because of Love. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pgwingman said:

I think the Packers draft and develop in large part because exactly what happened to a 40 year old quarterback is what happens to most 40 year old players. They put an injury prone QB in decline behind a bad line and paid us 2 premium draft picks to do it. Their GM is a bad GM. Any one of us could have drafted Sauce Gardner. He gets credit for a dumpster fire offensive line and a bunch of players who hate their QB and are undermining their coaches. After an off-season of them puffing their chests about it, I’m pretty satisfied. I don’t think their plan was any good to begin with. 

And now, fingers crossed, we get Robert Saleh as DC in 2024. 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 1:31 PM, ccecilnosebleed said:

He's stopping just short of doing that already. He's pretty quick to be talking about his messages to Love especially after wins. Gotta find the spotlight somewhere.

I always got the idea AR and Love had a good relationship right off the bat so it should be no surprise he is speaking highly of Jordan.  

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I always got the idea AR and Love had a good relationship right off the bat so it should be no surprise he is speaking highly of Jordan.  

He did. He didn't forget how Favre approached his drafting. I think he was very helpful and kind to Love. 

14 hours ago, Refugee said:

This belongs here. Current vibe in NY:

https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1707088086373441602?s=20

I almost feel bad for Wilson.  First his team trades for his replacement and everyone fawns over AR but Rodgers goes down in the first series of the season.  Then Zach continues to play like garbage when he gets a second chance to redeem himself.  NJ still has to address this position no matter if Rodgers returns in 2024 or not.

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I think Roger still has enough ability where he could have made the Jets offense functional behind that OL.

IF HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO. 

Capital letters are doing all the heavy lifting in this post.

I think Rodgers wanted to.  From all reports he was invigorated after joining his new team.

On 9/28/2023 at 12:44 PM, Kepler said:

If Rodgers comes back, does he learn his lesson and get rid of the ball quicker?

Hard to 'learn' your lesson when you think you're always the smartest guy in the room. 

#heroball #4thdownsack #don'tlikethatplay #openwraretooeasy #badasst.gm

• Like 2