Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I disagree. Tucker can at least be used as a returner or gadget player. Got some top level burst which makes the team fast. Muse..you’re right was terrible reach and most of us called out the Muse pick immediately 

I actually see us trading Deandre Carter if Tucker looks good in the preseason 

I see Wr depth, I fell like Jmd wants speed in the slot and won't solely rely on a rookie.

Adams/ Sims

Meyer's/ Cole

Carter/ Tucker

On 5/13/2023 at 3:15 PM, bucksavage1 said:

I disagree. Tucker can at least be used as a returner or gadget player. Got some top level burst which makes the team fast. Muse..you’re right was terrible reach and most of us called out the Muse pick immediately 

I actually see us trading Deandre Carter if Tucker looks good in the preseason 

No one is trading for Carter lol, we’ll cut him. 5’8 170 dudes with 4.4 speed aren’t exactly lighting the league up, could’ve gotten him 2-3 rounds later.  

• Like 2

The irritating part is you went out and traded for him, I understand not keeping carr. Then sign jimmy g, who will still get adams the ball, but it won’t be on as many long passes, which adams in spite of not being a burner, is masterful at. He’s a professional, he’ll play and play great. The offense will move the ball and score points.....as long as jimmy stays healthy. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Probably doesn't understand the thought process for signing/drafting 15 WRs either.

“I’m going to have to buy into this and try to be as optimistic as possible,” Adams said. “It’s not what I expected to happen, but it’s something that’s the reality now.”

wow he sounds like most of us lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 2

Adam’s is just a player. Like anyone else he has his opinions on the process. The front office is not there to make sure Adam’s gets it how he wants it. It’s there to build this in the vision they have cause that’s their job. That part is not Adam’s job. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

“I’m going to have to buy into this and try to be as optimistic as possible,” Adams said. “It’s not what I expected to happen, but it’s something that’s the reality now.”

wow he sounds like most of us lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah.  Optomism is pretty low this season.  At least for me it is.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Adam’s is just a player. Like anyone else he has his opinions on the process. The front office is not there to make sure Adam’s gets it how he wants it. It’s there to build this in the vision they have cause that’s their job. That part is not Adam’s job. 

Yeah he's just like us he didn't see the Carr and Waller moves coming so obviously it's a question how the replacements will work out.

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Why would they say he has input if they don’t take his advice?

id argue that he’s more than just a player just like maxx.

• Like 1

You could survey every all pro in the NFL, 90% of players would say their teams offseason didn’t go the way they expected. It’s not their job to build a team. A lot of them find out about team moves the way we do

Edited by bucksavage1

47 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

When your best player is publicly questioning the front office, it typically doesn't bode well. And one of the Raiders main beat guys said that he's not the only player that's meh about the new regime. I doubt Adams would've came here if he knew that they had zero idea about how to build a roster and didn't want to win now. 

The new regime sucks and it's okay to admit it, these dudes are making Grudock look like the best duo in NFL history.

• Like 1