Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

10 minutes ago, dafreak said:

We agree but the reason he wanted out was because of the disrespect. It was a power struggle between him and Gute, Gute won. But to say they are a better team with Love is laughable.

Well listen....I'm past AR at this stage. I disagree with your initial comment...but it's really a waste of time to rehash it over (and over and over and over and over) again. He's gone. I'm glad he's gone. I've moved on.

Sure - we're undergoing changes. We dropped a bunch of talent for cap reasons and we've got a ton of dead cap this year. It is what it is....a somewhat normal evolution. We've got a ton of youngsters running around on offense and OL has had more problems this year than I can remember - which is something you should be sensitive to given the OL's CHI's been patching together for years....and the affect it has on  QB play. How can you judge your young QB when the operation is defective. 

We'll be back soon enough.

Oh and not to forget....we still own Chicago :)

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Well listen....I'm past AR at this stage. I disagree with your initial comment...but it's really a waste of time to rehash it over (and over and over and over and over) again. He's gone. I'm glad he's gone. I've moved on.

Sure - we're undergoing changes. We dropped a bunch of talent for cap reasons and we've got a ton of dead cap this year. It is what it is....a somewhat normal evolution. We've got a ton of youngsters running around on offense and OL has had more problems this year than I can remember - which is something you should be sensitive to given the OL's CHI's been patching together for years....and the affect it has on  QB play. How can you judge young 

We'll be back soon enough.

Fair enough, I can respect that. 

We live in a world where Gute is the worst GM ever and he doesn't know how to draft but simultaneously he's improved the roster so much this offseason that Rodgers would be undefeated with it, even though he went 8-9 last season with the same roster minus this year's draft picks.

• Like 2

It would have actually been interesting to see how Rodgers responded to playing with this roster.  With none of his buddies left, he would have had no choice but to throw to the young guys.  Given the volume of well documented screw-ups by the WR's, Rodgers would probably be on another darkness retreat by now.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

We live in a world where Gute is the worst GM ever and he doesn't know how to draft but simultaneously he's improved the roster so much this offseason that Rodgers would be undefeated with it, even though he went 8-9 last season with the same roster minus this year's draft picks.

They were atleast trending up towards the end of the year. They strung a couple of wins together and they were competitive. This team is absolutely hapless.

9 hours ago, dafreak said:

I am in your camp, the spoiled rotten children just want the next best treat instead of enjoying the one they already have.

It was time to move on from Rodgers. Their Super Bowl window had closed with Rodgers. Why keep trying to do the same thing over and over when you know the results? We also had to see what we have in Love. It was simply time to move on, regardless of how good Love turns out to be.