Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Knee caps and throats aren't off limits but I'm not dirty in any other sense lol

Let me know if I have this right....

Bar fight.  You would be the first to grab a beer bottle and smash it over your head to make it a weapon.  Temporarily stun yourself.  As you come to, you have the weapon and half the room is already wiped out.

Instead of joining, you have a beer, as you drink it, you see someone drinking next to you, it is  @incognito_man .  You each point at each other like Spider Men and then the brawl is on.

Sound about right?  :)

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Let me know if I have this right....

Bar fight.  You would be the first to grab a beer bottle and smash it over your head to make it a weapon.  Temporarily stun yourself.  As you come to, you have the weapon and half the room is already wiped out.

Instead of joining, you have a beer, as you drink it, you see someone drinking next to you, it is  @incognito_man .  You each point at each other like Spider Men and then the brawl is on.

Sound about right?  :)

Nah. Incog would try to talk his way out of it.

6 minutes ago, Striker said:

giphy.gif

AG20 jumping from the top, statking getting bodyslammed, incog with the camera getting his dvoa ready, and Mac the guy in the blue shirt cheering because AG20 jumps 4.5" before heading back down plus tilts his body at 18% angle and that's his guaranteed to win combination

• Like 1