Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Would you guys take Russ and Jerry Jeudy for him?

I'm not sure I'd want Jeudy for free.  Between Jeudy and Watson, the Packers would have to move the WR room to the hot tub.    Wilson could end up in Minnesota next year.

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Has Stat King seen this .. thinking so but crickets, just crickets!

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

But, but, but Jordan Love has thrown INT's at the end of games this season!

Cuz, you know, Rodgers NEVER did that.  LOL.

Ya ya ya, but what about the first half???

15 hours ago, StatKing said:

You are right the offense has been absolutely flawless. Jordan Love throwing multiple game losing picks and not being able to pass for over 100 yards by halftime the first 10 weeks of the season was all by design. He deserves absolutely no blame, give him 50 million a year right now.

So many logical fallacies in here...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StatKing said:

What you are celebrating is mediocrity. Staring down the barrel of QB purgatory and you think it's good.

Jordan Love is top 12/13 in most QB-relevant statistics sans CMP%, and you're convinced you're in QB purgatory.  Amazing how the agenda never changes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Jordan Love is top 12/13 in most QB-relevant statistics sans CMP%, and you're convinced you're in QB purgatory.  Amazing how the agenda never changes.

Now just imagine AR was still here and doing that with this crew and what his take would be

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Leader said:

I dont remember *anyone* saying we were going to win the division. *Nobody*
Not with this thinned out roster, this QB in his first year....not to mention a certain DC who wasnt let go.

There were definitely some predictions of GB winning the division.

20 hours ago, Laces Out said:

Cool. Let's have him do it again for a year and against teams having their starter in the entire game on the other side.

Once QBs get figured out and are on a huge deal you're in pergatory 7-9 wins season to season.

The problem with this plan is that when he does it again, his next contract will reset the QB market and be well over 50M/YR.

If GB could get Love to sign at something like 5Y/200M they should be all over that.  I'm thinking Love will be extended prior to 2024, and I expect the actual numbers to be higher than 40M/YR.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Some optimism?  Sure.  But I think most had Detroit as the heavy favorites and Minnesota as likely the next most likely team to win the division.

The only thing I remember for sure is 12 wins being thrown out there.  I can't say for sure that specific predictions of GB winning the division were being made.

• Like 1