Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Step back from the ledge man, you're in too deep. Yesterday, I saw you post "Dime" when Love hit Doubs on a simple out pattern he should hit 9.9 out of 10 times as a starting NFL QB. You're so caught up in the agenda that you have to over-praise every single throw he makes which is just as bad as those who criticize every single miss. I get it, we all want him to succeed because we want the team to win. He had a good 2nd half against the LA Rams. Hopefully he can build upon it.

This week will be a much better test against a very aggressive Steelers defense. 

Agree, this is a much bigger test for Love on the road at Pittsburgh.  They have a very aggressive front 7, and that short game manager stuff is going to be a challenge.  This game will be a telling factor on where he is.

21 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Agree, this is a much bigger test for Love on the road at Pittsburgh.  They have a very aggressive front 7, and that short game manager stuff is going to be a challenge.  This game will be a telling factor on where he is.

Big test for the OL too. Highsmith and that other Edge guy (can't seem to remember his name) are one of the top duos in the league.

4 hours ago, Ham Sammich said:

We drove the ball down to what... The 5 yard line before kneeling it out? If you're going to play the hypothetical game, then I'd argue we easily scored 27 points. 

Also, we'd have a much better record because we would have been able to hypothetically play all of our games this year with Jones, Bakh, Jaire, Campbell, Walker, etc. 

Brett Rypien is not an NFL caliber QB. If the Rams weren't down to their 3rd string QB there's a good chance we don't win that game. Once again, our offense struggled for pretty much the entire first half, not a sign of improvement. I want to see us open up the offense more, we ain't gonna win many games playing the way we did against the Rams.

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

This is a game for 75 to clear out some running lanes and make it a lot easier on Love when he's in 2nd and short or 3rd and short. 

BENCH RUNYAN NOW! 

Edited by Old Guy

6 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

88% adjusted completion % and the highest PFF rating on the team. Trying to find the haters this week.

wheret-they-at-doe-newscaster.gif

I already gave him credit for this week so I’m happy as the resident non-believer to make the argument.

Love definitely made more throws than ever, but I counted 3 incompletions he shouldve hit. 

Our first half TD was 5 Aaron Jones runs, a Dillon run, and a Deguara catch on the first play of the drive.

Our second TD- If the safety plays the ball instead of the man on the Watson conversion late he’d have an interception instead of a conversion and future TD to Musgrave. 

Jordan Love got into the lowest pressure setting possible because our defense had control and MLF and Aaron Jones carried him like they intended to prior to injury.

Even the FG drives are ugly as hell. One is Wicks for 11 yards and then nothing but runs. The other is Love getting sacked on 3rd and 2 from their 4.

Jordan Love throwing for 228 and a TD shouldn’t be a call for celebration. That’s not a game that he did any more than meet expectations.