Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

30m a year is a bargain in todays market. This is good value

If you’re committing to a 30 mil QB you are committing to never having a top 10 QB. I guess that’s a money ball approach? No thanks. Rather have a leader on offense that leads by example and makes plays.

24th in YPA
31st in completion percentage (Still sub 60%)
17th in attempts
21st in YPG
Tied for 11th in Passing TDs
Only 3 QBs have thrown more INTs on the year

You can be supportive of your players and still acknowledge some might not be the players you need to be a playoff threat.

Take away the GB logo and this thread would be laughing at how bad of a QB is and how insane the fan base were thinking he's the future. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

If you’re committing to a 30 mil QB you are committing to never having a top 10 QB. I guess that’s a money ball approach? No thanks. Rather have a leader on offense that leads by example and makes plays.

More like 30 million for a few years so Love can find the success that will unlock the 50m/yr paydays.. that GB would happily pay him for 7+ yrs if he wins a super bowl

21 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm on a one-man campaign to start Sean Rhyan. 

Nobody wants to hear this but he probably really really sucks and this is like wanting to start practice squad LBers over AJ hawk all over 

That being said I'm okay with it, until Love dies when he ****s up I guess

10 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

24th in YPA
17th in attempts
21st in YPG

You can be supportive of your players and still acknowledge some might not be the players you need to be a playoff threat.

Take away the GB logo and this thread would be laughing at how bad of a QB is and how insane the fan base were thinking he's the future. 

Completion percentage doesn't mean a thing. Just so everyone understands that. I mean I don't want him to be 45% or anything either

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Nobody wants to hear this but he probably really really sucks and this is like wanting to start practice squad LBers over AJ hawk all over 

He’s a Gutey 3rd rounder, max suckage guaranteed. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Norm said:

He didn't suck Sunday. In fact, he' played better than Runyan ever has. I'll take my chances with him. The running game will flourish. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He didn't suck Sunday. In fact, he' played better than Runyan ever has. I'll take my chances with him. The running game will flourish. 

It was like 12 snaps or some ****. Don't think I'm some JRJr fan. I think he's awful. I just won't read into it. He easily could be the most hated guy on the line if started all year. Again, I'm all for him playing more.. Just like with Yosh

Wish I could buy into the convenience of this win, but I just can’t. I really want Love to prove everyone wrong, and I realize the whole offense isn’t doing him any favors, but damn if he doesn’t look like a nice backup. But I also left this game wondering if Barry is a better coach for the D than MLF is for the O, so there’s that.

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

24th in YPA
17th in attempts
21st in YPG

Now do Bryce Young, Kenny Pickett, Desmond Ridder, Sam Howell, Mac Jones.

Do the first 20 starts for Jalen Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Jared Goff.

This is called having a young QB. I know you're not used to it watching one of the greatest ever, but they just don't come in the league and play like Mahomes.

The only ones who would be laughing if you took away the logo would be ignorant. I'm laughing at ATL right now for pulling the plug on their young QB for a less talented Matt Flynn.

• Like 1