Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

how come?

It also would’ve been voided had he made the Pro bowl last year and this year, but obviously he missed the mark last yeat.

here we have contracts where they get voided if you bash your missus or take PEDs (both of which are all too regular in australian pro sports sadly especially rugby league), not if you do good things

2 minutes ago, Jetzger said:

The Saints could legitimately have both 1st Team All-Pro RBs this year.

Kamara and Ingram are playing incredibly well but Todd Gurley and Leveon Bell still exist. The latter two are ahead of everyone else atm.

The reffing in  the saints-Panthers has been horrid all game.  Besides the calls already mentioned (neutral zone, etc) there was the play earlier in the first half where brees dumped it off to kamara, who took it down to the 7 yard line.  carolina called for roughing the passer, half the distance.  They moved the ball to the 6.  That's not half the distance.  They didn't start the play at the 12, so that isn't it.  There's no explanation for it at all.  I was at a Bengals game with this crew where we had the ball first and goal at the 2 yard line as the 3rd quarter ended.  Yet, when play resumed the ball was placed at the 5.  Literally no explanation ever given.  Just raw ineptitude.

And a side note to the Gronk hit earlier:  I find it unfathomable that a player who has a history of neck and spine issues would dive into the back/neck of a player laying prone on the field with the back of the neck exposed.  That has to be one game...minimum.

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

here we have contracts where they get voided if you bash your missus or take PEDs (both of which are all too regular in australian pro sports sadly especially rugby league), not if you do good things

It’s not a big contract... $4m per year off the top of my head

If he made the Pro Bowl in back to back years or All-Pro once, he gets a guaranteed out to get a bigger deal while he’s got his health

it was a great stipulation by his agent

Archived