Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

8 minutes ago, RedRider said:

If a lot of the yardage is yac, it's hardly impressive. I see what you're trying to argue and I get it, but it'd be better shown through a combo of completion % + average yards traveled to receiver. I know the last stat is out there but I wouldn't know where to find it. I don't even doubt Brees lacks in the stat. I'm simply saying, even in your argument, the completion % stat isn't the best out there to prove your point.

The ability to properly read defenses, put your receivers in the best position for success within their route vs coverage, along with ball placement to allow YAC, is extremely impressive. I don't understand how any one could demean those abilities of a QB. They're elite qualities.

1 minute ago, fin156 said:

The AFC West standings are the joke.  The Chargers have as good as a shot as the Raiders and Chiefs at this point.  Especially if Geno can pull off a comeback in Oakland.

Yes the Chargers have a good shot specially with the Chiefs collapsing. But i don't think they are strong enough to be a contender in the AFC

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Which part?

The whole sentence :D

Archived