Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Both have had attempts on their lives by well established offensive weapons. 

Speaks volumes to how much they’ve made their presence felt so early into their career

Amen to that.  Gronk practically did a People's Elbow on White today.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I agree with this. But we still got a 16-point win over a HC we hate. Good day for us.

Why do you hate Arians?   Aside from the fact that he is the HC for a rival division foe?  

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

3 way tie atop the AFC West!

The hell happened to the Chiefs?   Looked like front runners for a first round bye early on....now they are struggling just to keep their playoff hopes alive.  

Yeah, it is perplexing. 

Teams that have this type of collapse are either relying on turnovers (2015 Vikings) or have a historically bad unit (2008 Broncos). The Chiefs were never as good as their 5-0 record suggested, but they should be 8-4/9-3 right now with their talent level. 

6 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Why do you hate Arians?   Aside from the fact that he is the HC for a rival division foe?  

I think Arians definitely hates the Rams and the feeling is mutual. He's talked plenty of smack in post game press conferences about the Rams and he probably also hates us because we always somehow injure his QBs.

11 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I think Arians definitely hates the Rams and the feeling is mutual. He's talked plenty of smack in post game press conferences about the Rams and he probably also hates us because we always somehow injure his QBs.

This. Arians has talked a lot of smack about us over the years (although, some of it was complimentary, like when he called us a perennial 8-8 team under Fisher lol). Plus, I don't like his face.

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Trash talking before and after games vs us for years. Plus just look at him he's got a very unlikable face.

4 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Ahh...thanks guys.   

Never liked Arians even when he was in Pittsburgh....just didnt know why you guys didnt like him.   

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Ahh...thanks guys.   

Never liked Arians even when he was in Pittsburgh....just didnt know why you guys didnt like him.   

Cardinals were always that division opponent you were indifferent to. Most of us actually rooted for them to do well when Warner was playing for them because we loved him so much. But then BA became their coach and it all changed.

Archived