Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kareem Hunt? He's fallen off, but he's still getting touches so he could easily close out strong. I know it's a what have you done for me lately league, but Hunt's first 5 or 6 games were insane and even better than Kamara's last 5 or 6.

The Chiefs just don't have it anymore. I hate to agree with Saints fans on this, but I think Kamara has got this thing. TBF, Watson should win based on what he did when healthy, but he won't.

Kamara is hands down OROY right now.  I agree that Kareem Hunt has fallen off (along with the entire Chiefs organization) in the last few weeks.  DROY right now has to be Lattimore but he's going to get increasing competition from Tre'Davious White and Jamal Adams if he can't get back on the field.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If we throw the ball one time, I’m mailing a box of excrement to Sean Payton.

edit: posted twice so y’all know I’m serious

Payton is an aggressive coach, sometimes being aggressive works out, like that pass call. I do think he's *too* aggressive with his time management for sure, but it's what you get with Payton.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kareem Hunt? He's fallen off, but he's still getting touches so he could easily close out strong. I know it's a what have you done for me lately league, but Hunt's first 5 or 6 games were insane and even better than Kamara's last 5 or 6.

Hunt's team being so pedestrian to end the year and Kamara's rise while New Orleans has emerged as a Super Bowl contender would certainly be considered in any tie breaker. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I forgot about White. He's definitely a competitive option for Lattimore.

Both have had attempts on their lives by well established offensive weapons. 

Speaks volumes to how much they’ve made their presence felt so early into their career

Archived