2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was coming here to say SEA took the lead and you ruined my happy mood.

This is the Baers, we aren't allowed happy moods during the NFL seasons.

Wait this holds true for all Chicago teams.

Edited by blkwdw13
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Morrow making plays for the Eagles, maybe one day the Baers will have a DL to help the LBs in the slightest. 

Jalen Carter also continuing to make plays 👀.

Really hope Darnell Wright turns out to be an all pro because we passed on what looks like will be one in Carter 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Jalen Carter also continuing to make plays 👀.

Really hope Darnell Wright turns out to be an all pro because we passed on what looks like will be one in Carter 

Lots of teams passed on Carter and with good reason…as high on him as I was if you brought him onto this DL he wouldn’t be anywhere near as effective as he is currently being given the talent around him and Philly are are to rotate him and pick their spots with him…

In terms of Wright I 100% feel he will be an all pro at some point in his career…I think he has been the one guy up front who looks like he belongs starting on an NFL OL consistently…yeah he had one terrible rep against the Chiefs where he lost to Chris Jones mentally before the snap and got way too aggressive losing all technique but there are some plays where you can see in year 2 or 3 he is going to be dominant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Lots of teams passed on Carter and with good reason…as high on him as I was if you brought him onto this DL he wouldn’t be anywhere near as effective as he is currently being given the talent around him and Philly are are to rotate him and pick their spots with him…

In terms of Wright I 100% feel he will be an all pro at some point in his career…I think he has been the one guy up front who looks like he belongs starting on an NFL OL consistently…yeah he had one terrible rep against the Chiefs where he lost to Chris Jones mentally before the snap and got way too aggressive losing all technique but there are some plays where you can see in year 2 or 3 he is going to be dominant.

If by lots of teams you mean 5 then yes. I know you are going to say he went 9th but he wasn't going until 5 no matter what the way that the draft fell because of need.