2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

Carolina has looked more competent (i know, not hard) than NE. could see them potentially pulling 2 wins from their last 3 division games. that still leaves us with a top 2 pick though

I said that 2 days ago. I think if those teams played, Carolina would be the favorite. NE is truly pathetic.

I think Carolina could beat Tampa in week 18 but I don't believe they can beat NO. Hopefully Tampa is still competing for the division week 18 and they go balls out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I've felt Saleh should keep his job through this year but what is going on with the QB could have a lot of people questioning it...this situation is bad for every player on that offence...can't keep going back and forward.

Yeah at this point they look like a bunch of clowns. I mean what exactly are they trying to save? Their season is done 

For as much as I dislike Zach Wilson they have done him in pretty dirty 

I would feel resentment towards them too

• Like 1

If we stick with Flus then we have to make a strong play for Christian Wilkins...not only is he a great fit at 3T but he plays with outstanding effort and motor and is a vocal leader that IMO this defence is still lacking...some might feel that is a bit too much money to put on this defence (especially if we resign JJ as well) but remember after next year we can walk away from Edmunds without penalty and you then have your money in nothing but primer positions.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

If we stick with Flus then we have to make a strong play for Christian Wilkins...not only is he a great fit at 3T but he plays with outstanding effort and motor and is a vocal leader that IMO this defence is still lacking...some might feel that is a bit too much money to put on this defence (especially if we resign JJ as well) but remember after next year we can walk away from Edmunds without penalty and you then have your money in nothing but primer positions.

Still annoys me that they dodnt go after Pocic. He's looked great any time over seen him

On 12/6/2023 at 1:30 PM, topwop1 said:

Yeah at this point they look like a bunch of clowns. I mean what exactly are they trying to save? Their season is done 

For as much as I dislike Zach Wilson they have done him in pretty dirty 

I would feel resentment towards them too

I don’t think they’ve done him dirty. He’s given them every reason to bench him for 3 straight years, and if it wasn’t for his draft status he’d have been gone a long time ago. He hasn’t earned anything IMO. Remember, the players were openly celebrating his replacement this past offseason. Frankly, they stuck with him before benching him way too long IMO. They scored 3 total TDs in his last 6 starts. He may be maturing as a person, but he still blows as a QB, and as a team that looks to be just a QB away from being really strong they’re doing whatever they can to try to put lipstick on a pig at QB until Rodgers comes back in 2024. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Docknstein11 said:

Then carried it into the press conference claiming it tarnished Travis Kelces career lmao dude what

Yup.  Could you imagine if the Bills won on last second touchdown and on of their receivers was over the line?  Mahomes would have a different tune then.  

• Like 1