2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

Thrilled some one took the Pack out finally...

but..... nearly all of GB's weapons are rookies, their QB is playing his first real year,..... and they still nearly unseated the best team in the conference... if not for a missed FG in the rain.

Whatever we do this offseason, it better be big.

Honestly don't mind the Lions having some success this year...their fans deserve it for sticking with them...

2 things though...

1. They won't be close to this good next year if Johnson isn't there.

2. We almost had them twice this year...just shows how fine the margins.

Crazy in the Buffalo game that it is the first time I have ever seen a QB throw a pass after the LOS but because it is a backwards pass it is legal...why do more offensive coordinators not take advantage of this rule...so much you could do with it.

30 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

. We almost had them twice this year...just shows how fine the margins.

They're one of the only teams that just insists on playing man vs Fields.. Like Atlanta. 

54 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Man, I was really hoping we could have sniped Joe Brady off this bills staff to be our OC. 

That was obviously before they fired Dorsey and her took over 

Watching Josh Allen right now I just can’t help but think that is the true next step in the QB evolution…just so difficult to defend because Brady has taken a talented QB and made things simple around him…

If only we could get that scheme & level of talent around Fields.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Man, I was really hoping we could have sniped Joe Brady off this bills staff to be our OC. 

That was obviously before they fired Dorsey and her took over 

Doubt he would consider coming to join Bears as OC unless the whole coaching staff in Buffalo is fired 

Flus tried getting him two years ago for OC when he was hired but he turned them down to go be the Bills QB coach