What future death of an aging celebrity will bum you out?

Mr.UFO

Whenever a well-known person passes away, people on-line, on the radio, on TV, etc. who were fans of that person often say how saddened they are about it. This happens even if the celebrity hasn't been seen publicly in a while. What future death of a living but aging celebrity (or celebrities) will bum you out the most when it happens? Let's put the cut-off for current age at 65 or older. Mine are:

1. Paul McCartney

2. Ozzy Osbourne

3. Carol Burnett

The last celebrity death to "bum me out" in any capacity was probably Eddie Van Halen though. I generally am completely unaffected by them, as I don't personally know them or they don't really "impact" my day to day life.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The last celebrity death to "bum me out" in any capacity was probably Eddie Van Halen though. I generally am completely unaffected by them, as I don't personally know them or they don't really "impact" my day to day life.

Yeah, EVH was a tough one. Also, I'm still sad over Tom Petty.

By the way, no women listed yet (besides my post)? What a bunch of sexists you are all! Just kidding. 😄

Edited by Mr.UFO

48 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Yeah, EVH was a tough one. Also, I'm still sad over Tom Petty.

By the way, no women listed yet (besides my post)? What a bunch of sexist you are all! Just kidding. 😄

Didnt realize Catherine Bach was past 65.

Just checked. Daisy Duke is a 69er. Must be a sign. Add to my list then.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Didnt realize Catherine Bach was past 65.

Just checked. Daisy Duke is a 69er. Must be a sign. Add to my list then.

She's one of those people that never appear to age. She's always hot. Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island was like that. She died of Covid, which sucks. She was 77 or 78, and looked 35.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Thomas Gibson from Dharma and Greg

Because once i realize that Thomas Gibson is an aging star, its gonna bum me out because i would officially be old

Nothing like referencing an actor from a 25 year old sitcom to drive home the point you’re not old.

• Like 3