What future death of an aging celebrity will bum you out?

Mr.UFO

4 hours ago, 43M said:

Denzel Washington

Harrison Ford

Sylvester Stallone 

Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Elton John

Jerry Seinfeld 

Hulk Hogan 

Probably a few others.   Id say Tom Cruise, but a bit too young to put on here just yet.

it's kind of eye opening when you google the ages of these guys. Growing up seeing people who you don't look at as old, but are now entering that stage of life is kind of sobering. All these guys are now the same ages as my grandma and her sisters were during my childhood.

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

Paul Reubens was a gut punch today. Grew up watching his show, loved Pee Wee’s Big Adventure… and was surprised watching him in Blow.

Guess it’s just a reminder that the things of my youth are fleeting nowadays.

• Like 5

On 7/31/2023 at 2:36 PM, ET80 said:

Paul Reubens was a gut punch today. Grew up watching his show, loved Pee Wee’s Big Adventure… and was surprised watching him in Blow.

Guess it’s just a reminder that the things of my youth are fleeting nowadays.

I only knew him in Blow. I ran into him on the strip in Las Vegas the one time I went. He had a crowd around him as if he was street performing 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No mention of Jimmy buffet yet.  I remember my parents and their friends would go see him whenever he’d come to illinois…..and they’d get BLASTED every time.  Never got to experience it myself, but apparently his concerts go hard especially with the tailgating.  

RIP to him.  76 seems young…ish.  I didn’t know he was battling cancer, he must have kept that pretty under wraps for the most part.

• 3 weeks later...