Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just barely in before the deadline, but lacks instructions about how to handle the RG position

Not accepted before the deadline, though...

I'll let this go through though if @SirA1 can address the roster vacancy in the next 25 minutes.

@TheKillerNacho please add Ereck Flowers at RG.

Thank you benevolent overlord.

Edited by SirA1

20 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, I think it's extremely significant to the success of a team, probably somewhat moreso than just Net Points, which can be skewed by big wins against bad teams. (Edit: but, of course, roster strength is and will always be the most important factor.)

(Edit edit: but, of course, a turnover differential can also be skewed by lots of takeaways against bad teams. I'm not entirely sure what I believe anymore.)

I get lower takeaways due to lower aggression on defense. Rather not lose on giving up random 50 yard bombs vs 1 int or FF that doesn’t affect an outcome late 

7 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

I get lower takeaways due to lower aggression on defense. Rather not lose on giving up random 50 yard bombs vs 1 int or FF that doesn’t affect an outcome late 

Absolutely. That being said, if your offense is turning the ball over, that could be just as much an issue.

I think it comes down to a healthy balance. The better your personnel are, the more aggressive you can be without getting shredded defensively.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Absolutely. That being said, if your offense is turning the ball over, that could be just as much an issue.

I think it comes down to a healthy balance. The better your personnel are, the more aggressive you can be without getting shredded defensively.

Blaming Joe Cool on that stat. 8 INT & 3 fumbles this season 

Also I just looked at my defensive stats. Forced 10 fumbles with only 3 recoveries. Different flip of a coin on rng and I’m probably green for turnover differential 

Edited by ravens5520
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Blaming Joe Cool on that stat. 8 INT & 3 fumbles this season 

Also I just looked at my defensive stats. Forced 10 fumbles with only 3 recoveries. Different flip of a coin on rng and I’m probably green for turnover differential 

No question about that. With how random fumbles/recoveries tend to be, having a sub-.500 recovery stat and a negative differential within that same range probably answers itself.