Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill Under Investigation For Assault/Battery In Miami

Soggust

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:
12 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm gonna be that guy.....

Sounds to me like Tyreek gave him a bag.

you are totally being that guy, they guy saying what is probably the truth. 

We all understand how this works nowadays. Dude made three years’ salary (tax free) for his inconvenience.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VigilantZombie said:

This seems familiar. Maybe this time he will actually be suspended?

Unlikely. The NFL has no ability to require cooperation from non-employees. Without the cooperation of the "victim", nothing will happen. That's why Hill would be willing to pay the guy.

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Chiefs fans here told me time after time after time that he was a good human being and this could never happen though..... again. Weird

Has to be a fake report

If it wasn’t about Tyreek Hill I doubt this one would even have been reported. No suspension, no fine, I’m a bit disappointed tbh I saw Tyreek’s name and thought it was going to be a doozy. It’s like someone posting that Pac-Man didn’t pay a parking ticket. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Leoric said:

If it wasn’t about Tyreek Hill I doubt this one would even have been reported. No suspension, no fine, I’m a bit disappointed tbh I saw Tyreek’s name and thought it was going to be a doozy. It’s like someone posting that Pac-Man didn’t pay a parking ticket. 

It’s about the fact that despite having a label as a huge piece of human garbage, he continues to do things like this. He is a complete moron and this instance, while in of itself not indicative of anything, goes to show the lack of growth and understanding. Tyreek is unquestionably a turd. Hope the worst for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

It’s about the fact that despite having a label as a huge piece of human garbage, he continues to do things like this. He is a complete moron and this instance, while in of itself not indicative of anything, goes to show the lack of growth and understanding. Tyreek is unquestionably a turd. Hope the worst for him. 

None of this is debatable imo. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leoric said:

I actually completely disagree with this. I don't care whether your famous or not, I don't care who you are. Nothing give you the right to assault another human being. They said today on NFL radio he won't be charged even though the victim wants to press charges and is willing to cooperate with the NFL should they investigate. Reportedly there is also surveillance footage of hitting the victim in the back of the head. This is not the 1st time That hill has assaulted someone, Mine knew the first time it was a child.