Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

I gotta go to bed, its almost midnight here.

Bucs or Tyty need to be the vote. No idea who has more converts. I know Bucs has at least 1, but no idea on Tyty. I have to assume they both probably have multiple after 4 nights.

BUCS will come back NFL
TYTY will come back NBA

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I hope Whicker tracked me and saw that I legit went to Untouchable tonight

I put in to track Touch almost immediately when the night started. My phone died before you came out with all your stuff. I tried to change it to you when I made that earlier post but bcb said it was too late to change.

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Because I'm the protector and I protected myself.

Did Whicker ever announce who he followed last night and what the result was? Pretty sure he was converted, and lost his power.

I tracked Dome N3 and he went to Touch.

I tracked Touch N4 and he went to Hockey.

So assuming Tk3 is telling the truth, which I believe he is, then specials can be converted and they do not lose their powers

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

First off, I was 100% inactive on D2. Go back and look, zero posts, zero votes. I was out of town and missed that entire day.

So I get back during N2. I see my N1 invest, but it is nighttime so I didn't do anything with it. I placed my N2 invest. I received a 2nd cult leader with a different league which got me thinking.

Then, Malf did his "not-NHL" schtick, and it became obvious that he was the NHL guy. Of COURSE at this point I understood it was 4 cults. I saw NFL, NBA, and NHL so obviously I put it together.

Go back and look at my D3 posts. I was consistently all over Malf who I knew was NHL, and I kept saying that I would be open to Bucs as well (because I also knew he was NFL). And guess who was the OTHER player who had potential votes? It was Tyty, who I knew was NBA.

Should I have shared the information on D3? Probably. But regardless, I knew I was getting a lynch that cut the head off of one of the cults, and I pushed for it to be Malf because he was the most dangerous of the 3.

N3 I found Dome, the final leader. Once I found them all, I had to post it, simply because it felt like an epic dominance of the game.

23 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

As I said, I was not present for the day of the MD4L lynch

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I wasn't here on D2

Sorry I didn't read any of your responses while I was catching up. I believe you.

Bucs

I'm on the Tk3's train until he's proven wrong.

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I don't feel so bad now. I was never this far behind in the game

I wasn't behind I just forgot. Mentally exhausted from work and dealing with my kids 

Archived