2023 browns season wish list

Kiwibrown

Texans Watson returns

The talent meet’s production in the “no fly zone secondary”

Some rookie like Cedric Tillman or one of those DE becomes an All Pro caliber player.

If those things happen, wins will take care of themselves.

If Stefanski knows how to coach this offense with a blend of Chubb and Watson’s, skill sets, I think my wishes would mostly fall in line, at least on offense. 

I still think personnel wise, we could still use a shifty pass-catching running back to complete the offense. 

1. Stefanski/Watson/Chubb offense in sync

2. Win LOS on defense 

3. Average to above defensive play with opportunistic play

I’m changing mine:

1. Watson is caught red handed committing a crime, sentenced to 20+ years in prison.

2. DTR steps in and cements himself as the next Patrick Mahomes, wins ROY and MVP.

3. Browns figure it out and rank #1 in O and D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m changing mine:

1. Watson is caught red handed committing a crime, sentenced to 20+ years in prison.

2. DTR steps in and cements himself as the next Patrick Mahomes, wins ROY and MVP.

3. Browns figure it out and rank #1 in O and D

These are great. It would allow us to move off of Watson, which would open up our flexibility, which has been ruined thanks to his contract. 

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And I will take my chances every year with that team. Losing to the GOATs isn’t some shame today like it was in that moment. 

Would you be happy if we had the Manning Colts teams for the next 10 years? I mean he had 1 SB and they dominated the regular season for years. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JDD said:

And I will take my chances every year with that team. Losing to the GOATs isn’t some shame today like it was in that moment. 

Would you be happy if we had the Manning Colts teams for the next 10 years? I mean he had 1 SB and they dominated the regular season for years. 

Oh I’d be thrilled, I was just busting chops 

• Like 1

1. Myles Garrett wins DPOY

2. 11-6 record and makes wildcard

3. I need 3 pass rushers to get close to around 10 sacks each. I need a young pass rusher to flash with at least 5 sacks.

So I expect Myles and Z to get 10+. However, I need a 3rd guy to emerge who can get 7+ sacks at least. Maybe we sign Yannick? I’m tired of dudes flopping.

Edited by candyman93

8 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

1. Develop a sustainable identity 

2. Stay injury free 

3. Coaches get the most out of each player 

HM: Develop depth, find a few hidden gems 

We do all of these things we should be in position to make a deep playoff run. 

#1 is huge. We had an identity crisis last year & it hurt us big time. The return of Watson and the move to more of a spread killed our slim chances to make the playoffs. We better handle our business and adapt to a spread (less ideal choice) or go back to what fits Stefanski with outside zone/boot (more preferred).

I know Watson is probably more comfortable in a spread, but idc. He can adapt.