Final 53 predictions

NYRaider

56 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Good post, I’d agree with most of this. Only things I’d really tinker with would be:

RB: (B)  It remains to be seen with White but he’s been disappointing so far but I’d give them a B as I like Jacobs and Abdullah as a bell cow and CoP pair. Jacobs was the rushing leader after all so I can be a little optimistic.

CB: (B-)  Hobbs moving back to slot and Peters are two good starters I feel. I expect Peters to have a better year after recovering fully from his injury, we have plenty of decent depth and variety it’s just that CB2 that is a question mark really but I feel like between Bennett, Long, Facyson we may have an average starter at least. I have a soft spot for Amik too, he’s frustrating but good for a CB5. If our DLine produce they could surprise, if the line sinks the DBs will sink too.

I was probably a little harsh on RB. Zues has let me down thus far. That said, proactive reports were favorable for him saying he was vastly improved. I did not see that in games.

At CB, I agree on Peters. I'm low on Hobbs. The expectation for him is "breakout" player this year, but he feels more average than anything to me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Fwiw, Thomas was one of 24 outta all of the releases to be claimed. Apparently someone saw the same thing we did.....we got a decent scouting department here, lmao!!! 🤣🤣🤣🍻 and plz y’all.....I ain’t crying about it, I’m having fun with it! 🍻

The plus side is, we actually had depth and had to make tough decisions! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

We have depth at LB??????????????????????

no but you dont get x amount at each position, you get 53 players total. And we have a stronger 53 than we have in years past. That is depth of a team, which I said, I didnt say we were deep at LB. 

Teams can build their roster however they see fit. 

I am guessing they value say, DL over LB, and potentially someone like Nesta made the team over him. 

I wouldnt have kept 3 qbs, but again, teams can make up the team however they want. For some reason JMD thinks 3 qbs is needed this seaosn. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

no but you dont get x amount at each position, you get 53 players total. And we have a stronger 53 than we have in years past. That is depth of a team, which I said, I didnt say we were deep at LB. 

Teams can build their roster however they see fit. 

I am guessing they value say, DL over LB, and potentially someone like Nesta made the team over him. 

I wouldnt have kept 3 qbs, but again, teams can make up the team however they want. For some reason JMD thinks 3 qbs is needed this seaosn. 

I would've kept Thomas over Bolton for sure.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2023 at 2:39 PM, big_palooka said:

I was probably a little harsh on RB. Zues has let me down thus far. That said, proactive reports were favorable for him saying he was vastly improved. I did not see that in games.

At CB, I agree on Peters. I'm low on Hobbs. The expectation for him is "breakout" player this year, but he feels more average than anything to me. 

When you have it, it's obvious early. Look at Damion Pierce. Zeus scout profile was a big RB with long speed, but maybe lacking vision and wiggle. So far, that seems to be the case. He might be better playing long periods, and more experience but likely just a RB2 ceiling. 

• Like 1