Bills sign WR Andy Isabella

RaidersAreOne

It's amazing the way guys come into the league and are fast, the some of them  ant use their speed at all and others remain fast. 

Anthony Schwartz comes to mind, he has looked fast once or twice for the Browns but is really a JAG. 

Other guys  an be 4.5 and really use speed. Nick Chubb has had a few break away runs and was a 4 52 40

4 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

In all fairness, Baltimore only threw to him on halfback passes. 

If Lamar Jackson said "you know what I am a running back" would he be a HOFer/on track with his rushing and passing numbers along with a MVP?

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Great...here come the Isabella fanboys to declare his arrival

Who wouldn't be a "fanboy" of this guy if you actually watched him in college?

Played at UMASS and had two great seasons, last year in college he caught over 100 passes and go 1600+ yards receiving, two years before that he caught 60+ passes each season.  And who was passing him the ball?  I have no freaking clue and since when has UMASS ever had a receiver of note, like ever!

Oh not to mention the combine where he ran a 4.31 40 and had a vertical of 36.5".  Yeah the guy is impressive athletically and if Kliff stupid Kingsbury was not his HC he maybe would have done something his first few years.  Great signing for the Bills in a need position, they are really lacking in deep ball threat depth outside of the starters Diggs and Davis.  If he catches onto the system he could do some damage and I am pretty sure he was super cheap as well.  

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

They had Victor Cruz

True, I forgot about him but coming out of college they are not even close to the same type of prospect.  Cruz was a much better Pro than college player and there is a reason he was a UDFA and Andy Isabella was a 2nd round pick, that speed is legit just was put in a bad situation with bad offensive coaching.  Andy does need to improve his route running and ability to change directions in a small space start and stop.