Saints sign Kareem Hunt, Anthony Barr

AkronsWitness

43 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

This backfield is a mess for fantasy purposes. 

Facts. However, it seems great for a real life purpose. Having the option to rotate Kamara/Hunt/Wiliams is going to be great for them

After Hunts first 2-3 years in KC, I never thought I would see his career pan out to be a backup timeshare RB who never got a real shot again to be the workhorse he was in KC.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Facts. However, it seems great for a real life purpose. Having the option to rotate Kamara/Hunt/Wiliams is going to be great for them

However after Hunts first 2-3 years in KC, I never thought I would see his career pan out to be a backup timeshare RB who never got a real shot again to be the workhorse he was in KC.

Agreed. If Hunt wasn't a (word that rhymes with his name) his career would have turned out so much different. Thought he'd be superstar for a good while.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Justwinning said:

This backfield is a mess for fantasy purposes. 

Kamara is still the guy you want to own. Williams is a role player, but a pretty darn good one. This unfortunately really hurts Miller. 

I know that people will say "Kamara came in and produced when they had Ingram and Peterson." True...but expecting Miller to be Kamara is unfair. Kamara was among the best rookie RBs ever...and he filled a niche that neither Ingram or Peterson could fill. Even if Miller is a really good RB...he doesn't do anything that the stable of RBs can't do.