Patriots sign RB Ezekiel Elliot

RaidersAreOne

Knee injuries are what derailed his past two seasons, otherwise he is more effective than what the casual fan believes. Look at his work prior to getting injured last season and you’re looking at an effective back. Obviously the money became an issue, but this guy absolutely 100 percent belongs on a roster.

Haven’t seen enough from their bruiser, Kevin Harris, this year. Rhamondre Stevenson is still RB1, with the best 3rd down skill set, but he got overworked last year. Pierre Strong looks like someone that could spell him, but going down Stevenson last year showed the lack of depth in the RB room. 

Zeke’s not great but he’s a veteran that might have a little juice to give when he’s not the battering ram.

1 hour ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I actually like the fit. Think he has a great year for them, followed by an epic fall-off after this last ride. 

This is the Patriots way.

They're either dumping a guy right at the end of his usefulness.  Or picking up a washed vet for one last ride and getting just a little bit more out of them.

• Like 1

Zeke will eat in the redzone. So I feel for Rhamondre Stevenson owers. He will do all the work (ala Pollard) and and Zeke steal the TDs. Lol. I am happy for Zeke though. He still have gas left but he is a backup now.