2023 Packer Cut tracker

Old Guy

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Lazard did.

We poached him off of Denver's practice squad. ! I don't remember us exposing him to waivers and being on our practice squad. I also, don't remember a lot of things. 

Edited by Old Guy

I'd be interested to hear what happened with Stokes. LaFleur, who is typically very reserved about injuries stated at the beginning of camp that Stokes was expected to start practicing about 2 weeks in. I believe Huber had a source saying the same thing...

Wonder if we are talking about a set-back here. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

We claimed him! I don't remember us exposing him to waivers and being on our practice squad. I also, don't remember a lot of things. 

He was a camp darling in 2019 but didn't make the team, he got called up before week 1, but we were all holding our breath he wouldn't be claimed.

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-sign-wr-allen-lazard-to-active-roster

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'd be interested to hear what happened with Stokes. LaFleur, who is typically very reserved about injuries stated at the beginning of camp that Stokes was expected to start practicing about 2 weeks in. I believe Huber had a source saying the same thing...

Wonder if we are talking about a set-back here. 

Somebody here who went to TC, talked about the work Gary and Stokes were doing on the sidelines and opined they both looked about ready to return. 

Your point seems to have some validity to it. Also, those setbacks make me nervous because of the Bak experience. I fear Stokes may never be the same player again. 

Edited by Old Guy

Just now, Old Guy said:

Somebody here who went to TC, talked about the work Gary and Stokes were doing on the sidelines and opined they both looked about ready to return. 

Your point seem to have some validity to it. Also, those setbacks make me nervous because of the Bak experience. I fear Stokes may never be the same player again. 

This was me. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

Well, look where Gary is now and where Stokes is now. Doesn't seem to add up does it. 

Exactly my point. Stokes was moving around very well in the rehab sessions I saw. Obviously, more goes into the evaluation than that, but still...seems off. 

Just looking at the Packers.com 53 roster list.

Goodson and Hatcher were waived injured and if I understand correctly it means they cannot go on our PS for a certain amount of time but they're free to sign with other teams.

Tavarious Moore is on injured reserve. I thought you had to be on the final 53 in order to be placed on IR just like we did with Tenuta.

Just now, Chili said:

Tavarious Moore is on injured reserve. I thought you had to be on the final 53 in order to be placed on IR just like we did with Tenuta.

You have to be placed on IR after making the 53 if the plan is for you to return during the season. 

Moore will get an injury settlement and be released. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Just looking at the Packers.com 53 roster list.

Goodson and Hatcher were waived injured and if I understand correctly it means they cannot go on our PS for a certain amount of time but they're free to sign with other teams.

Moore was cut, he's on IR for procedural moves only as they probably havent agreed to a $$$ amount for his injury settlement, when they do he will be waived from IR. 

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Having too much sex can cause memory loss.

I know this because I read it in a medical journal, page 14, paragraph two, on November 14, 2014 at 3:49 PM CST.

🤣🤣  Wilson reminds me of the old Baltimore RB Jamal Lewis.  Big guy, could get outside, #31,  Probably not the last time I'll call him Lewis.  Hopefully, he can develop into something even remotely close. He was a beast.

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

🤣🤣  Wilson reminds me of the old Baltimore RB Jamaal Lewis.  Big guy, could get outside, #31,  Probably not the last time I'll call him Lewis.  Hopefully, he can develop into something even remotely close. He was a beast.

Speaking of Baltimore I'd rather had Keaton Mitchell than Wilson or any other RB we had in camp not named Jones or Dillon. He made the Ravens 53 and heard he had a solid camp. Their fans say he's the reason Melvin Gordon was cut.

Edited by St Vince