The Week 1 CFB Thread: Harbought the wrong burger

MikeT14

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jackson State was on TV quite a bit last year actually.

Not everyone is insane like us that actually will watch it though...I was getting questioned last night for watching Michigan State and CMU like I had to be betting on it to care.

Just now, Norm said:

Not everyone is insane like us that actually will watch it though...I was getting questioned last night for watching Michigan State and CMU like I had to be betting on it to care.

We had it on at our fantasy draft last night lol. Flipped back and forth between the Brewers-Phillies game. We had nothing invested in that other than laughing at Sparty struggling first half.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We had it on at our fantasy draft last night lol. Flipped back and forth between the Brewers-Phillies game. We had nothing invested in that other than laughing at Sparty struggling first half.

Yeah I enjoyed the struggle for sure. I laughed out loud more than a couple times. 

I think Shedeur Sanders is your typical college star QB who won’t really impact the pro game - he’s better than I anticipated, but I think his overall mechanics and progression through plays is lacking. He’s reading sides of the field and the routes vs the defense - that works against a Big 12 defense, and that’s about it.

He could show more, and today was definitely an exciting showing from him - but we’ve seen this before and can’t let the moment overtake the truth, y’know?