The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

Him saying he won’t say anything if they let him play discredits him, in my book. If someone is doing something to a child in my care all bets are off, ain’t no keeping quiet or sweeping under the rug so I can keep getting paid. 

That's a fair point but the reality is it's also a whole different situation when you're dealing with a billionaire magnate that could crush your life 1,000 different ways. Not to mention, the league will do anything to protect its image.

Sometimes the court of public opinion is the best chance you stand when it's a David vs. Goliath.

Idk what the truth is but for the sake of the child in question this needs to be addressed.

34 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

That's a fair point but the reality is it's also a whole different situation when you're dealing with a billionaire magnate that could crush your life 1,000 different ways. Not to mention, the league will do anything to protect its image.

Sometimes the court of public opinion is the best chance you stand when it's a David vs. Goliath.

Idk what the truth is but for the sake of the child in question this needs to be addressed.

Why do it over social media then? Why not get authorities involved. 

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Him saying he won’t say anything if they let him play discredits him, in my book. If someone is doing something to a child in my care all bets are off, ain’t no keeping quiet or sweeping under the rug so I can keep getting paid. 

Exactly, and if you hide the offence for personal gain you are an enabler. This is getting stranger and stranger as allegations like that are very serious and mud sticks.

I just hope it’s not true whatever happens for the young girls sake, don’t care about the football. 

• Like 3

The team looked extremely flat too yesterday hella uninspired plus Chan is from New York. Same neighborhood as koonce. I wonder if that’s why koonce is in the dog house.

This lil kid twist to the situation is getting weird tho. you don’t f with kids. I hope mark isn’t a weirdo behind closed doors. Wtf is goin on and f keeping a secret to play. If a kid is being hurt report that asap.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Sometimes Goliath has enough $ to overcome anything for decades. But Chan has $ too I don’t get it. 

Yeah, he already has plenty of money and it's not like he'd be taking anyone to court over it 1 on 1, so it shouldn't be q concern. The state would handle the criminal proceedings, if any. 

But...this is sounding like some petty nonsense anymore. IF Chandler Jones was willing to help cover something like that up and is more worried about bitching about not getting "his money", screw him and lock him up too as far as I'm concerned. 

He’s always been listed at 255 and he’s tall plus some of y’all was bragging about how extra lean he came into training camp and how he was gonna ball out. He looks about 250 imo

video from when he first signed he always looked like a big wr

Edited by NCOUGHMAN