Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Saints

TitanSlim

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

28.8 QB rating from Tanny. 
Rookie Malik did better than that. 

This is why I'm caring less and less about what this team does. 

Until we are trying to move on with a QB I don't think I will care. Because we are going to be so limited.

Tanny looked like a 49 year old QB out there. 

He looked like a rookie, forcing throws not reading the field, missing plays.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Really did feel like that was the clear beginning of the end of the Tannehill/Henry era. From Tannehill’s garbage performance to Spears taking a ton of snaps from Derrick, writing is on the wall.

Don’t understand the usage of Henry in the second half… He was running the ball well then he just got taken off for ages….

Also, we seem to give up 300 plus yards passing every single week. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Again & what makes Levi’s better than Willis. 

I never said he was better but I’d rather see what he had instead. I don’t think Willis has shown much improvement from what we saw in pre season and he was struggling against backups for most of the games. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

jon robinson couldn't draft a corner to save his life. that room has sucked for ages

Yup. Fulton is so overrated I know someone said it in here earlier, we don’t seem to have any speed at corner at all. Shame because Hooker and Byard is the best safety duo we’ve had for years. 

5 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

I never said he was better but I’d rather see what he had instead. I don’t think Willis has shown much improvement from what we saw in pre season and he was struggling against backups for most of the games. 

He was playing with backups & the film shows improvement you should watch it, not his fault he throws a int when his TE is drifting & not sitting in the hole in zone nor his fault guys drop catchable passes, did he had his moments he was inaccurate sure. Did he made some bad reads yes, but that’s how you get better no QB is a finished product & you writing a guy off for a QB who also is a terrible decision maker with the ball, doesn’t read the field, with bad pocket awareness he’s literally Tanny 2.0 except he lacks touch with his deep ball accuracy. 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Can't wait. Going to Nashville next week for the game. Merp.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he bounced back, but the chargers are wayyy more talented than NO and even a better tannehill isn't likely to be enough with our overall issues on offense. new orleans is not a very good team and we really gave em one with how poorly tannehill played.