2023 Eagles General Chat

Danger

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean I know he's a good player but if they're saying that I probably wouldn't care what they said anyways lol. The only two players that could apply to on that team is Dak and Micah.

I agree but I don’t think anybody’s ever considered cowboy fans to be logical fans. One of my best friends growing up is a cowboys fan, football conversations can get annoying.lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Our O looks noticeably better with Swift in there vs Gainwell. We need Swift to stay healthy all year, or at least be healthy during the playoffs.

I think we let Gainwell be the guy who gives Swift a breather, and is in there when we have the lead as to not give Swift too many carries.  Penny... really doesn't offer anything. I still think Boston Scott is a good roleplayer too.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I think we let Gainwell be the guy who gives Swift a breather, and is in there when we have the lead as to not give Swift too many carries.  Penny... really doesn't offer anything. I still think Boston Scott is a good roleplayer too.

I think people are giving up on Penny too quickly. The Eagles are keeping him from seeing the field and I think it has more to do with keeping him fresh and letting him get stronger from his leg injury. If the Eagles didnt think Penny offered them anything he wouldnt be on the team taking a roster spot..........then again they did keep Trey Sermon on the 53 last year, so who knows lol.

Two small complaints:

1. Ojomo should be dressing over Street. Thought he really flashed in the preseason.

2. Nolan Smith should be getting all of Derek Barnett's snaps. Need to see more Nolan, on the hit he had on Baker you could see the speed he has. Wouldn't mind seeing him get some snaps at LB as well in certain packages. Very curious to see more of him. 

45 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Two small complaints:

1. Ojomo should be dressing over Street. Thought he really flashed in the preseason.

2. Nolan Smith should be getting all of Derek Barnett's snaps. Need to see more Nolan, on the hit he had on Baker you could see the speed he has. Wouldn't mind seeing him get some snaps at LB as well in certain packages. Very curious to see more of him. 

Agree. Don't know why the team likes Street so much. Derek Barnett is pretty useless.