2023 Eagles General Chat

Danger

Wow guys.. Jason kelce just pointed out today that the QB sneak from Sunday where the refs said Landon dickersons hand was past the football and penalized them for that (which resulted in them having to punt), that was actually kelce’s hand!! Lol wtf!!!

The center can legally put his hand there, the ref thought it was the LG.. epic fail

Edited by Jays3

10 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Wow guys.. Jason kelce just pointed out today that the QB sneak from Sunday where the refs said Landon dickersons hand was past the football and penalized them for that (which resulted in them having to punt), that was actually kelce’s hand!! Lol wtf!!!

The center can legally put his hand there, the ref thought it was the LG.. epic fail

I'm pretty sure Washington's NT had both of his hands beside the ball and is his whole head directly above it. The refs were absolutely garbage in that game and called ticky tacky penalties at the most inopportune time for the Eagles. That Dickerson call and the holding/PI calls on Bradberry and Cunningham were BS calls. The timing of those calls and the fact that there wasn't much there makes this referee crew really suspect to me.

59 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He doesn't really look slower to me, but his cuts/lateral moves look more robotic when he's running.

That could be him being indecisive or hesitant about running, trying to always make the throw downfield now instead?

Other then the designed QB draw BS, seems he's always looking downfield when leaving the pocket rather then taking off like a bat out of hell, Tuck the ball Lamar style?

I've only seen a handful of those types of runs thru 4 weeks, not several a game like last season. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

How crazy and cool is it that Brandon Graham is going to become the all time leader for games played (barring injury) in Philly history this season after the first couple of season where fans were extremely upset that Earl Thomas was not here? Graham will go down as a Philadelphia legend for the SB strip sack and the all time leader in games played. Such a good career and surprising longevity. Graham absolutely ran over the Rams guard today, hes still got it.  

Anyone down for a Quez upgrade? Lol

Edit: But the Jets really don’t need edge rushers so that Barnett trade isn’t realistic. Don’t think I’d give up a pick either for Hardman. Still kinda eh on us giving up late round value in 2025 for Albert O. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Whats everyones top 3 realistic Trades?

Rondale Moore for Quez Watkins & a 5th

Derek Barnett/Quez Watkins/5th for Yetur Gross-Matos/Terrance Marshall Jr. 

Budda Baker for a 4th/Derek Barnett

*Budda Baker and Rondale Moore for Quez Watkins / Derek Barnett / 3rd*** 

I'd CMJ if i saw budda baker and ed reed blankenship on the field at the same time

I’d love to land Baker but it just isn’t gunna happen. They just extended him and he is worth way too much. I am looking at Justin Simmons from the Broncos personally. He would be a massive addition to our D and I don’t think he would be too expensive. Probably like a 3rd and a 6th or something like that. Broncos should be looking to sell and he would make our secondary so much better. 

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I’d love to land Baker but it just isn’t gunna happen. They just extended him and he is worth way too much. I am looking at Justin Simmons from the Broncos personally. He would be a massive addition to our D and I don’t think he would be too expensive. Probably like a 3rd and a 6th or something like that. Broncos should be looking to sell and he would make our secondary so much better. 

Problem with Justin Simmons is he just turned 30 years old and has already missed time due to injury this year. Hes also a $18 mill cap hit this year and next year. Just dont see Howie giving up a 3rd or a 4th for a guy that old getting paid that much at the safety position. At least with Budda he turns 28 in January and actually has a lower cap but you would have to extend him in the offseason. Eagles best case scenario is finding out what they have in Sydney Brown and hope hes as good as we hope he is. Saving a lot of money and not using a mid round draft pick.

Edited by UndyTaker