Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, Justwinning said:

I got tired of Carr too but man he is objectively a better QB than Jimmy. It’s not even close.

Carr is definitely better but neither is a guy i would want to commit to long term.

Excluding the rookies, Jimmy and Carr have both performed like bottom tier QBs this year.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Carr is definitely better but neither is a guy i would want to commit to long term.

Excluding the rookies, Jimmy and Carr have both performed like bottom tier QBs this year.

I just think it's so funny how we dump him for 0 picks and nonchalantly downgrade. I want JMD out and I want an elite young QB prospect in.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jerry said:

We should either tank this season or roll with AOC. Jimmy G isn’t it. I hate watching him play. I knew he was a product of the NE and 49er systems. He can’t elevate a roster. Just can’t do it.

Elevate? He’s not even playing at Carr 2022 level. It’s only three games but I may have seen enough already……….

Just shows how idiotic all that complete diatribe about ‘win%’ being a valid stat is 😄😄

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I just think it's so funny how we dump him for 0 picks and nonchalantly downgrade. I want JMD out and I want an elite young QB prospect in.

Agreed. All time dumb move giving Carr a no trade clause. Said it the day it was revealed. 

As a coach, if you dont have your franchise QB in place, you at least want to see signs of the team around the QB improving. Look at Saleh in NY, he came in and immediately improved that defense. I struggle to find one thing McD/Ziegler have improved in their time here. The team has no direction, no young cornerstone player they have brought in to have hope for the future.

we get destroyed by the Chargers next week, i want AOC in for the rest of the year and Adams traded to the highest bidder. 

• Like 1