GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

Just now, beekay414 said:

For the last time, they checked into it. Love didn't just fall forward for no reason.

That's literally what I just said dude, try reading. The call was to hard count with motions multiple times and then check into the sneak.

Just call the sneak in the huddle, break, and go run it. Only gets louder and louder the longer you sit lined up on 4th on the road.

12 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

AJ Dillon sucks. I wont listen to any rebuttal. I dont know what happened to the rookie version of him but he just looks slow. Agliher for the Falcon runs so much harder than Dillon.

I just don't get it.  Dillon looks like a completely different player now vs how he looked as a rookie, and not for the better.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

That's literally what I just said dude, try reading. The call was to hard count with motions multiple times and then check into the sneak.

Just call the sneak in the huddle, break, and go run it. Only gets louder and louder the longer you sit lined up on 4th on the road.

Oh, so it's not the fact that he was actually going to do it, it's that he didn't do it the way you wanted him to. Gotcha.

12 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

The reality is that this team could use a middle of the road season where Love and the young players show real promise, but with a record that nets us relatively high draft picks in the end, a la Rodgers first season. So far, I’m fine with how things are looking 

An even bigger reality is that a new vision is needed on defense.  Any hopes that Barry would eventually figure things out took a pretty big hit today.

• Like 1