Justin Fields

JibjeResearch

11 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

@Sugashane

hey bro what is that block feature ? how ? you made my WEEK !!

had NO IDEA I could flush a turd myself 

Sorry its actually called Ignore, go to your account profile and then Click on Ignored users. You'll be able to add a poster's name there.

Edit - @CBears019 got to it first.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i did this once and it didn't work for a few weeks, then all of a sudden i was like "hey, this guy hasn't been posting here in a while, i wonder what happened"

its nice

Mine worked immediately but they keep getting banned anyway    lol 

It's a LONG tweet.... but the general gist is Fields has been getting destroyed by Zone Coverage all year, and Broncos played nearly exclusively in man coverage the first half of the game. When they finally swapped to zone coverage, our offense vanished.  Fields ain't it.

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dafreak said:

Best case scenario is Fields balls out and we still end up with the #1 pick. Draft Williams for the reset and trade Fields for a decent haul. I don't see a scenario where he is here if we have the #1 pick.

The only way it could happen is if he explodes and is consistently having 300+yard & multiple TD games and we win some games but Carolina’s pick is still #1 overall…

That said with this coaching staff those type of consistent numbers are a pipe dream…

Would be phenomenal to see Fields next year with a real offensive coordinator…MHJ & Olu…or even more intriguing…MHJ & Bowers…that would be insanely fun to watch.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

even more intriguing…MHJ & Bowers

All else being the same, if we were a team like the Cowboys or Packers who seemingly always have things right in the trenches I would have no problem focusing on weapons, but that isn't the case.

This team has been sending out patchwerk (literally) offensive lines for as long as I've been more than a casual fan. I don't see how our first two picks can be anything other than Williams and the best offensive lineman.

10 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

All else being the same, if we were a team like the Cowboys or Packers who seemingly always have things right in the trenches I would have no problem focusing on weapons, but that isn't the case.

This team has been sending out patchwerk (literally) offensive lines for as long as I've been more than a casual fan. I don't see how our first two picks can be anything other than Williams and the best offensive lineman.

It'll be interesting- Fashanu or the best WR there. Remember Cincinnati took Chase over Sewell when they needed OL help in the worst way