Week 2 GDT: Titans vs Chargers

615finest

41 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

really good receivers produce no matter who’s at QB. deandre hopkins did for years. at some point these are just excuses.

That’s where my head is at, as well. AJ forced the issue even with bad Mariota for a few games 

Burks needs to start producing and soon

• Like 1

I personally am not feeling as "doom and gloom" as this post may seem. We're 0-1 in a game we really should've won. But man...this losing streak is getting to me more right now than it was at any point last season.

One week in and...

Tanny's a mess

Hopkins is hurt

Hooker/Fulton are (still) hurt

Burks and Chig did zero Week 1 (I expect this to change big time)

Defense got thrown all over

Offense did ZERO

Just need a win, man. Hope we can make it happen. Cuz it's been groundhog day since our last win in November vs GB

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I personally am not feeling as "doom and gloom" as this post may seem. We're 0-1 in a game we really should've won. But man...this losing streak is getting to me more right now than it was at any point last season.

One week in and...

Tanny's a mess

Hopkins is hurt

Hooker/Fulton are (still) hurt

Burks and Chig did zero Week 1 (I expect this to change big time)

Defense got thrown all over

Offense did ZERO

Just need a win, man. Hope we can make it happen. Cuz it's been groundhog day since our last win in November vs GB

Well, here's a positive, realistic spin on all the negative points if it makes you feel better:

Tanny will probably not be that bad again this week.  The Saints do have a great defense, remember.

Hopkins hasn't been ruled out, so even if he misses this week, it's looking like he'll be back soon.

Hooker is a concussion, so he should be back soon.  Fulton is whatever.

Burks and Chig were hardly targeted, and if Hopkins is out, they'll have their time to shine.

Defense got thrown over, but the Saints have Michael Thomas healthy again and Olave.  That's a stellar top 2, and that's getting into Shaheed.  Defensive line will be making hay this year, so lots of nickel and dime packages will hopefully help that.

Offense, yeah, it was bad.  But again, good defense, and maybe we just have to rely on Henry more again.

• Like 1