Sam Howell is the best QB from last years sraft

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Oh, it's done! What's done can't be undone. And if it could be undone, you can redone what you undone that was done to start with.

Oh yeah.

You can redone the undone of the done. 

The jinx only works if I post ridiculous impossible statistical predictions, or projections

There's a reason I avoided posting one on Sam Howell, or Washington in general this season. Because I agree with Vlad 100%

I'm just gonna chill & enjoy this ride of 23'.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Uh no.  I watched that entire game. He did not.

Even the crappy CBS commentators said it...

I think howell has some definite potential. Some of those passes were directly to broncos w no commander in sight. Why is it hard for you to see that?

10 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

Even the crappy CBS commentators said it...

I think howell has some definite potential. Some of those passes were directly to broncos w no commander in sight. Why is it hard for you to see that?

I did not see what you are referring to.  I honestly can’t remember a single pass he threw that was almost intercepted. Now Wilson on the other hand, like 3-4 of his passes could have been picked off.

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I did not see what you are referring to.  I honestly can’t remember a single pass he threw that was almost intercepted. Now Wilson on the other hand, like 3-4 of his passes could have been picked off.

Yup one was Singleton like the poster above said and one was Bassey or Mathis I think. That was kinda the funny part of the game for me is both QBs were having similar issues and both defenses were all over the place. Wild game

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Dude what have you done 

He has redone the undone done.  Obviously.  Seems clear enough to me.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think he might be, but TBD if that’s saying much.

edit: forgot about Purdy… too early for this convo anyway, but if I had to guess I think the debate will be between those 2 by year’s end. We will see.

Anyway...yeah.  Howell probably is the best from that class, but i'm not sure how much that really means in the grand scheme of things.  Might be Purdy too.  Maybe Pickett rebounds a bit.  Who knows.  But he's looking like the best bet right now.

OP makes a good point though, about making a push while he's on an absolutely dirt cheap contract.  If you're gonna make any noise with a guy like Howell as your QB...immediately is the time to do it.  When you can afford to spend like a drunken sailor on supporting cast everywhere else around him.  Capitalize like the Seahawks did when they stole Danger Russ in the 3rd round.

• Like 2