The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I get it. Trust me I do but I just think very highly of Blake Corum. I think someone we could potentially get very late that @MikeT14 could speak to as well is Bhayshul Tuten from Va Tech. I think he's going to be a stud in the NFL. 

Anything to type TOOT TOOT out after a big run. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

https://x.com/reshmanuel/status/1720088027291398607?s=20

Get ready for Brock Bowers, fellas lol

Good find. I don't disagree with any of it either, except maybe depending on how high he wants a RB. I also still might prefer the higher pick over the two lower if we think it's an absolute gamechanger. We've been burned both ways, so it can happen regardless. 

I think plenty of talented RBs can be had in later rounds, they just need an opportunity to show what they can do in the NFL. I think Rodriguez has a chance to pair with Robinson for a dynamic duo if given the touches. I also agree with pretty much everyone on this board that we need to stop forcing Antonio Gibson to play RB and put him in the slot. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Just because he plays it in college, I don’t know that JT is a Mike in the NFL

I think he is. He’ll have get stronger/put some weight on like most college lbs do when they get drafted but he's more that than weakside like his teammate Barrett.