The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

The short version of the above is that as of now, I’m really big on Alt and Fashanu (way out on a limb there). 

Beyond them, Mims is the guy I’m most interested in. Really want to see him play in November and January, because I think he’s got superstar upside (but also serious downside). 

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

The short version of the above is that as of now, I’m really big on Alt and Fashanu (way out on a limb there). 

Beyond them, Mims is the guy I’m most interested in. Really want to see him play in November and January, because I think he’s got superstar upside (but also serious downside). 

Im with you on Fashanu. IMO I think he’s better than Alt. Better base, stronger and locks on you’re not going anywhere. Alt doesn’t seem as steady. I think Fashanu is clear number one LT. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

3 hours ago, e16bball said:

But we won’t have a shot at either of them. We’re headed for another 7-10 9-8 type season. We’re going to be picking 15-20 again. So Mims and Burton will most likely be in our range. 

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

But we won’t have a shot at either of them. We’re headed for another 7-10 9-8 type season. We’re going to be picking 15-20 again. So Mims and Burton will most likely be in our range. 

I’m waiting until after this weekend’s game to make any major decisions about where they’re going to end up. 

After they hung with the Eagles, I was pretty convinced it was an 8-9 win team. Then they got boat raced by the Bears, and I was down to 5-6 wins. Then they beat a pretty average Falcons team on the road, so I’m back towards the 7-8 win mark for season projection. 

If they beat the Giants and emerge from that terrible field mostly unscathed, then I’ll probably lock in my 7-8 win projection. Pretty brutal history for us in this particular matchup, though, and if they lose, the season could quickly spiral. I think there’s probably only two games left after this one (@NE, NYG) where we could reasonably be favored at this point. 

On 10/17/2023 at 9:15 AM, Slappy Mc said:

Currently picking 16th. 

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Winning that game against the Falcons will prove to be costly if we can't turn things around this season. 

Currently picking 14th. 

That win against the Falcons was foolish. We should be on a 5 game losing streak and the staff should have been fired. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Currently picking 14th. 

That win against the Falcons was foolish. We should be on a 5 game losing streak and the staff should have been fired. 

Damn that Jamin Davis for making the game sealing interception! 😂