Week 3 Games

Leader

Just now, Scoremore said:

Watching Seattle Carolina...just reminds me of why I hate Seattle.  12th man BS....blow me.  They are the worst.  

They just had an impossible scramble around throw up a wounded duck for a 2pt conversion. Too soon for me to watch that ****. 

3 minutes ago, Refugee said:

They just had an impossible scramble around throw up a wounded duck for a 2pt conversion. Too soon for me to watch that ****. 

Yep still hate them.  Ughhh...wouldn't worry about the Bears getting the #1 pick.  So they draft Caleb just ruin him like every other QB they draft.  I'm unafraid.  

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

I havent actually watched Davante play since he left GB.

I saw one play of his that made my jaw drop. He is, as far as I can tell, the only starting receiver to leave us that is still about as good without Favre or Rodgers throwing. MVS maybe, but Mahomes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

What is tiebreaker for winless teams come draft day? Asking for a couple of frenemies. 

I believe the tiebreaker for draft position is strength of schedule, then you swap/rotate picks ...say, Chi and Minny both finish winless, Chi played an easier schedule, so they're the worst team, so they pick 1st overall but then Minny would pick 1st in the 2nd round. 

I think, I'm sure I'm incorrect.