Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

Some of you doom and gloomers are too much. Team limps in without their blue chip LT, LG, RB, and CB. Then they are without their #1 WR, lose their #2 LB, and CB replacing that blue chip CB. Have also imo been screwed by the refs and shooting themselves in the foot like a young team is prone to do yet its still just a 17 point game... 

Future is bright but you need your stars. 

• Like 4

Just now, Spartacus said:

Some of you doom and gloomers are too much. Team limps in without their blue chip LT, LG, RB, and CB. Then they are without their #1 WR, lose their #2 LB, and CB replacing that blue chip CB. Have also imo been screwed by the refs and shooting themselves in the foot like a young team is prone to do yet its still just a 17 point game... 

Future is bright but you need your stars. 

Idk games like this actually make me more worried that we are far worse than I thought.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I also had a really hard time telling the difference between Mike Neal and Datone Jones when they were both on the team.  

I am also getting used to Wicks.  Somehow, in my mind he is 6'3... but he is not actually 6'3.

I read this as Mike Daniels for a minute and was SUPER lost lol.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

MLF has no answer. All his players are shooting themselves in the foot though too

I like MLF, but it's concerning that he is in his fifth season and still has no answer for the run game getting stuffed or half time adjustments. He has had zero progression there since 2019.

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Today doesn’t really look that much worse than our offense a lot of last year…

No no no you don't understand, Aaron Rodgers is out there holding this team back!!!  We just gotta get rid of him and we'll start winning all these games we been losing and Jordan Love will get it done because everything else is fine.

• Like 1