Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Any Packers fan who thought this team was a playoff team is being shown the truth.

On things that didn't age well. 

When I see people trying to convince others about why something can't be done, I wonder how much they personally missed out on in life by deciding ahead of time they can't do it. Luckily for the fanbase there is no one in the Packers organization that is living with that mental block. 

Believe it and you can achieve it. Believe you can't and you will be right about that also.  

• Like 1

Hah, if this is what the thread is like after the win, I can only imagine what it was like during the game.  Don't think I'll bother checking to confirm my suspicions.

Quite the palette cleansing (and somewhat undeserved) win after choking down last week's (somewhat undeserved) loss.  Gonna enjoy this one.  These last two weeks are exactly the kind of rollercoaster GB fans should be expecting this season.

Love and the WR's struggled most of the game, and then got the plays he needed when it mattered most.  Polar opposite of what happened last week.  At the very least, today's game showed some encouraging signs about this young team's ability to stay focused when things are going poorly.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

This is actually the largest victory here today. Juuuust ahead of the Vilma tears.

Dunno what I would've done vs the double down. 

From what I heard Vilma pulled a Michael Scott and just walked to the other side of the table and praised the bejeezus out of Love. 

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

It's OK, your 11 year old brain will get better at quips in a few years.

I'll enjoy these post W feelings while you wallow in your hatred.

And ill enjoy it even more when he gets fired at the end of the 2024-2025 season.  Sticking with that one because the new CEO walking in here won't protect him like Mark Murphy is doing right now.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

And ill enjoy it even more when he gets fired at the end of the 2024-2025 season.  Sticking with that one because the new CEO walking in here won't protect him like Mark Murphy is doing right now.

How can you claim to be a fan of a team you so whole heatedly hope fails? Just so you can say I told you so over a nonsense opinion. 

• Like 2