Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That team wasn't good and wouldn't not have made it back. But you know that already.

That’s absolutely not true.

it’s not a guarantee we would have been in the playoffs but if we kept Rich B and had a good offseason we should have been in the playoffs again after adding Adams.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Like last year, the defense got a lot of blame. But were way under invested in and had inferior talent. You expect the offense to put up points with the $ and HC. Same thing year except its even worse. Hate on the defense all you want, but the offense has 7 points and like 10 rushing yards. So like last year again, blaming the offense for not even keeping up with a terrible Steelers offense.

How is Pittsburgh superior is their quarterback better is their team better No they are better coached?

12 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

We’ll we were a playoff team until your guy McDaniels screwed it all up.

Wait for it, wait for it ….

BP’s response:  that was outlier season, not repeatable.  

Because that makes sense right? Firing someone who made the playoffs will never make sense in any universe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

What good purpose does it serve?  Idc one way or the other.  But nothing is gained.  Just my .02.

Bro…. I had to deal with him go psycho all off-season at everhthing I said.  I could talk to anyone about anything without him going nuts.   
I rightfully get my single “told ya” post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Bro…. I had to deal with him go psycho all off-season at everhthing I said.  I could talk to anyone about anything without him going nuts.   
I rightfully get my single “told ya” post.

Good job.  You got it.  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻