Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

Just a reminder that Justin Fields was in the top 10 for odds on winning MVP this year because of his supposed development and allllll the weapons we kept on hearing he had. 

Nearing the 4th quarter week three, and he's on 230 passing yards for the season. At this pace he won't top 1,500 passing yards by the end of the year. 

In top of that he only has about 70 yards on the ground through that time. 

• Like 2

Just now, Billy86 said:

Just a reminder that Justin Fields was in the top 10 for odds on winning MVP this year because of his supposed development and allllll the weapons we kept on hearing he had. 

Nearing the 4th quarter week three, and he's on 230 passing yards for the season. At this pace he won't top 1,500 passing yards by the end of the year. 

In top of that he only has about 70 yards on the ground through that time. 

idk how you gather anything about a single bears player with that coaching staff and organization as a whole

Dear Arizona Cardinals,

I thought you were by far the worst team in the NFL entering the season, and I am hereby formally apologizing. 

The Bears are so bad, so horrific, that it is hard for me to comprehend their absolute disaster of a football team. You are also better than the Denver Broncos. I mean 70 points? And even more embarrassing, who loses to the… Raiders?

• Like 4

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Dear Arizona Cardinals,

I thought you were by far the worst team in the NFL entering the season, and I am hereby formally apologizing. 

The Bears are so bad, so horrific, that it is hard for me to comprehend their absolute disaster of a football team. You are also better than the Denver Broncos. I mean 70 points? And even more embarrassing, who loses to the… Raiders?

Ditto

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

idk how you gather anything about a single bears player with that coaching staff and organization as a whole

Possibly, but top 10 in MVP odds pretty much seals him being the most overrated player in the league by a long way in terms of fan and media perception coming into the year.