Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

9 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

What I want to see more than anything is more of Jordan Love's mom going absolutely nuts when the Packers score. That woman is amazing lol

I'd never seen Jordan fired up like that either. A few times I'm like taken back because I guess I don't recall him being so animated and so often... Not that he's played a lot either

12 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'd never seen Jordan fired up like that either. A few times I'm like taken back because I guess I don't recall him being so animated and so often... Not that he's played a lot either

Doubs is the same way. Super fiery guy on the field, barely audible off the field. Reminds me of Kawhi. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think it's his show now, and I'd expect to see more personality on the field.  Before he was a kind of "know your role and shut your mouth", type of guy.  I remember him waving goodbye to a Lions player as he ran past him for a rushing TD a few years back, so he's always had at least a little swag in him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Remember when everyone said Jones would be fine and that he could have gone back in the game for Week One?

That was cool.

(Chris Farley voice)

Remember the RB3 doesn’t matter chatter?  I’m hoping we always have a guy on deck who can run the system but also has some talent. That’s true at every position but RB is one we can probably actually stock the cupboard cheaply.