Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:
9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm curious if they decide to flip Tom to the left side after the bye week.

Good call. I bet that happens

Walker certainly had a rough night.  Really surprised that Nijman didn't get some snaps at LT.  hard to be much worse than what was out there otherwise

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Holy ****

Someone with a pair put a microphone in front of the GM and ask some hard questions.

They won't because Midwestern media is a wet noodle, and he has no obligation to even field the media. GB front office is top 5 cushiest jobs in the NFL 

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Just 8 sacks If I remember correctly 

5 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Fail Mary game was the last one I remember.

I was there.  Big cluster****. They never showed a replay in the stadium.  Nobody knew what the controversy was.  A lot of confusion.  Teams left the field, the fans were standing there wondering what happened, then they had to come back out to kick the XP.  Didnt find out what really happened until listening on the radio.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Well....after years of it always being someone else's problem....now it's ours.
The OL is in shambles. No offense can be effective behind a ****ty OL....and it'll destroy Love's rookie season.

Our OL will be fine against most fronts, it has been all year. It will crumble against fronts like Philly, Det, SF, NYJ who are just coached to be tough as **** and bull over anyone in your way. Luckily we don't play Philly, SF or NYJ.