Week 4 GDT: Raiders @ Chargers - The one where AOC starts

big_palooka

Step into my office......   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who outcoaches the other this week?

• Brandon "4th and short at my own 20 yard line" Staley
    • Josh "Send in the field goal unit down 8" McDaniels

14 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, maybe they smash us but I feel like the Chargers will find a way to keep us in this game and we might sneak it somehow. Good teams beat the teams they’re supposed to but the Chargers have a history of losing to the most random of teams. 

Losing to a Brian Hoyer led Raiders is just the type of thing the Chargers would do 😂

Chargers tried their hardest to lose to Minnesota but…Minny tried harder to lose

I think we are 2-2 after this game 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 10:09 AM, NickButera said:

I think about it this way. AOC is going to be active for the game. If Hoyer craps the bed.....and there's a high likelyhood he will. We'll see AOC at some point. Halftime, 4th quarter, etc. He just has to shine enough to show the players that he's the best option for right now so Adams and other veterans don't go on full meltdown for starting a rookie "for the future of the franchise"

I just CANNOT see Josh admit to a mistake. He going to ride this to the end.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 8:50 AM, RaiderX said:

Mack had a 0% pressure rate before the Vikings game.

Im pretty surprised Macks game hasnt aged well. He was a very good all around player. I know injuries have played a toll, but he legitimately looks like JAG out there now. I wanted him to become a HOF type player like Donald, and Von Miller but that probably wont be the case. 

He does always seem to ball out when he faces us, though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets 3 sacks.