Week 4 GDT: Raiders @ Chargers - The one where AOC starts

big_palooka

Step into my office......   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who outcoaches the other this week?

• Brandon "4th and short at my own 20 yard line" Staley
    • Josh "Send in the field goal unit down 8" McDaniels

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

I mean we’re 1-3 (only narrowly beat Denver who will probably pick 1 or 2…. There absolute trash) and the teams crumbling apart….  What positives do you have?  Can you fault him?  

Dude was in here throwing shade all game . Saying nothing when the good plays happen, trash talking when the bad happens

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Then do something about it.

Very valid point,,,, but we’re talking about a guy who might not be capable of getting someone better.  He’s gotta know that LV isn’t a draw no matter how much he’s willing to pay, as he’s the guy who fails to recruit coaches and GMs and settles for guys like JMD and Zeigler..

• Like 1

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Very valid point,,,, but we’re talking about a guy who might not be capable of getting someone better.  He’s gotta know that LV isn’t a draw no matter how much he’s willing to pay, as he’s the guy who fails to recruit coaches and GMs and settles for guys like JMD and Zeigler..

Honestly, I'll give JMD the year because there is no alternative. But he can't get a 3rd year.

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Dude was in here throwing shade all game . Saying nothing when the good plays happen, trash talking when the bad happens

Yeah that’s Frankie.  You guys go at him hard…. So don’t cry when he’s right and gloats.  It’s only fair.

• Like 2

I've always said when you call a dumb play in a certain situation the football gods will make you pay for it. Passing the ball with over 2 minutes left was stupid I mean he was trying to give the ball back to the Chargers with enough time to beat us if we scored.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Isn’t this a little revisionist history wasnt JMD a hot coaching candidate while he was at NE 

Edited by SimonGruber

16 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly, I'll give JMD the year because there is no alternative. But he can't get a 3rd year.

There really are no good alternatives because they would just be the unqualified minion of JMD taking over… what are we going to make Mick Lombardi HC?  He’s should be a Quality Control guy and nothing more… but WHEN not if, there’s a rebellion in the lockerroom and JMD resorts to his cowardly behavior tO duck blame, you HAVE to pull the plug on him.  I say name Patrick Graham HC (that doesn’t qualify as one of those affirmative action hires that gets you compensatory draft picks or does it?) and lose our way into a top 2 pick, hopefully.

heck, maybe we should just make “Little Mick” the HC and then we’ll have the best chances of not messing up a tank for #1 season.

• Like 2