Week 4 GDT: Raiders @ Chargers - The one where AOC starts

big_palooka

Step into my office......   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who outcoaches the other this week?

• Brandon "4th and short at my own 20 yard line" Staley
    • Josh "Send in the field goal unit down 8" McDaniels

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

If Hoyer starts here, McDaniels should be fired on the spot. Hoyer is NOT a Top 100 QB in the NFL. He is SO bad. AOC with zero experience would be better. 

Unless Mark, McD, and Ziegler collaborated a tanking plan, he should be fired directly after a Hoyer blowout. 

A Brian Hoyer led Raiders team are the type of team the Chargers would lose to I feel………. This could get farcical 😁

• Like 2

McD is soft, he’s going to roll with his scholarship buddy from New England.

I tried liking this guy but that FG down 8 was the biggest ***** move I’ve experienced as a Raiders fan. You have the best WR in the league, you’re supposed to be an offensive guru, Jimmy G was supposed to be some red zone stud, yet, bring in the K. 

history shows once I’m over the Raiders, they pull one out their *** and get back in my good graces, so, who knows lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

If Hoyer starts here, McDaniels should be fired on the spot. Hoyer is NOT a Top 100 QB in the NFL. He is SO bad. AOC with zero experience would be better. 

Unless Mark, McD, and Ziegler collaborated a tanking plan, he should be fired directly after a Hoyer blowout. 

I'm hesitant, but I think if it's a hoyer blowout and he doesn't put AOC in at the half, yea, McDaniel's incompetence as a HC is on full display and we need to cut ties. At what point in getting worse every single week for a year and a half (almost) do you continue to adhere to 'trust the process'. IMO he's on a week to week basis at this point. Not sure what week Davis has in mind, but I know for sure it's any week now.

• Like 1

I guess Lombardi would be our interim? Currently McDaniels is an overwhelming favorite to be the first coach fired this season. I personally think the only coach fired before the year will be Eberflus. Unfortunately I just can’t see McDaniels being fired during the season unless things get beyond horrific. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

AOC doesn’t necessarily need to start the game. Would be awesome if he did, but he better see some time tomorrow. This is the opportunity after a good preseason to see what he has to offer. He’s a 4th round pick. If he plays like crap then so be it but there is also a chance he can show something’s. Not playing him tomorrow at all would be a massive fail that you can add to the long list of fails by McDaniels.