Week #4 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Jameson_Neat said:

Jeudy just gave up on that ball. Making an awful hire is one thing, but giving up premium picks to do it?

Broncos are already making plans for the off-season.Ā 

I think that we are going to see a considerable blow up and roster turnover on that team after the year is over.Ā 

Just now, Dodo said:

Money is money, otherwise no clue why he took this job. Didn't want to be around for a rebuild in NO but comes back to try and 'fix' Wilson on a roster that will need one anyway

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if his "health issues" resurface sometime in the near future. If they continue looking this bad all year I don't know how anyone can justify keeping him around.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Kenny Pickett ride is going to end sooner rather than later, I think.Ā 

Ā 

It's a shame because the kid doesn't outright suck. But he has no offensive line and no OC. I can't wait for him to leave and at least be serviceable for everyone to truly realize that it was football terrorism to allow Matt Canada to keep his job under the guise of "not stunting Pickett's development with a new offense."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

So does Burrow get a pass for this season or are we allowed to actually criticize him?

Honest question - what is there to criticize about his play when we are reasonably sure that its driven by an injury? Unless you think this is indicative of his actual play in a vacuum. He should be sitting.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if his "health issues" resurface sometime in the near future. If they continue looking this bad all year I don't know how anyone can justify keeping him around.

He's probably the highest paid coach in the league and he has a lot a power to remake the roster in his image over the next few years. He's not going anywhere.