Week #5 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

Lmao at cousins taking a sack. What a clown. 

I mean, that's kind of how blitzing the hail mary works. You have to have time for your guys to actually get into position (or near it) before you chuck it, and he didn't have that time or space.

That's why I always advocate to blitz the hail mary. Don't even give the QB or WR's time to get to where they need to go.

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, that's kind of how blitzing the hail mary works. You have to have time for your guys to actually get into position (or near it) before you chuck it, and he didn't have that time or space.

That's why I always advocate to blitz the hail mary. Don't even give the QB or WR's time to get to where they need to go.

What was much more impressive is how he moved the ball a whopping 30 yards in 1 minute.

• Like 2

Taking a 10 step drop, is not really helpful. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Vikings are going to have a huge uphill battle to even have a small chance at a WC. Bad coaching, and a team that really has only been living off of Kirk’s arm. What a collapse from last season. 

I think most of their wins last year were one possession games, right? 

This is usually what happens to teams like that. The following year the luck flips. 

What's he supposed to do, take a 3 step drop and sit there for 8 seconds?!

I know it's not a straight forward play, but when you drop back that fast and stay central, you have zero chance to create a pocket.