Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

pwny

Regardless of the path we have now found ourselves traveling down (i.e. Croco-ducks and Dolpa-roos) I am quite surprised that we never saw them go with the creation of a blizzard island, introducing some of the historical creatures already suggested in this thread. The Mastadons, Wolly Rhynos, Dierwolves, cave bears and Sabertooth type animals are just as frightening. Dont know if we would have gotten an entire film on said Island, but it could have been a stop off for part of it.

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Regardless of the path we have now found ourselves traveling down (i.e. Croco-ducks and Dolpa-roos) I am quite surprised that we never saw them go with the creation of a blizzard island, introducing some of the historical creatures already suggested in this thread. The Mastadons, Wolly Rhynos, Dierwolves, cave bears and Sabertooth type animals are just as frightening. Dont know if we would have gotten an entire film on said Island, but it could have been a stop off for part of it.

really don't know why they didn't go that way

I'm tired of seeing raptors and Tyrannosaurus

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

really don't know why they didn't go that way

I'm tired of seeing raptors and Tyrannosaurus

I dont know if I will ever be tired of them, but an infusion of different worlds would be much appreciated.

I know some would argue, those dont all fall under "Jurrasic", but come on . . . Its just a moniker at this point.

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

I dont know if I will ever be tired of them, but an infusion of different worlds would be much appreciated.

I know some would argue, those dont all fall under "Jurrasic", but come on . . . Its just a moniker at this point.

instead of calling it Jurassic world.. would of went with Prehistoric World for this new trilogy

have the gimmick be a new wing of the park featuring animals from different parts in history instead of that fake dinosaur.. would of been awesome seeing a raptor and saber-tooth cat collide in the teaser lol

Just now, August4th said:

instead of calling it Jurassic world.. would of went with Prehistoric World for this new trilogy

have the gimmick be a new wing of the park featuring animals from different parts in history instead of that fake dinosaur.. would of been awesome seeing a raptor and saber-tooth cat collide in the teaser lol

haha, I get what you are saying, but they were never dropping the "Jurassic" name. It just brings in too much cash on its own.

But they could have done all of this, unnaturally changing an extra island to the ice/snow setting (causing its own issues) and introducing all the new animals.

How sweet would it be to see the kids attacked by a giant Saber-toothed Tiger, and fighting against a pack of Direwolves?

• 4 months later...

I could swear I got into a bigger debate with someone who tried claiming the entire movie was shown in the first trailer.  Seems pretty obvious to me that the movie COMPLETELY changes course in the second half and becomes what has been described as a Gothic horror in the second half of the movie. 

I'm pretty damn excited for it. 

Archived